|• Execute sales strategies to enhance the company’s revenue and profitability.
• Forecast, plan and streamline sales processes.
• Research, identify and solicit prospective accounts.
• Evaluate customer needs, and use all inter-departmental resources needed for proposals, product presentations, and the generation of sales orders.
• Document pipeline opportunities on a timely and accurate basis and provide appropriate updates to Nakisa executive management.
• Work closely with network partners (SAP and system integrators) to support the sale of Nakisa products/solutions in order to meet customer's technical specs and in answering complex product questions.
• Contribute to the development of a strategic plan with Sales team to enhance Nakisa position in the application/solution selection process.
• Identify and facilitate business development activities to introduce new Nakisa solutions and services to the market as well as expand our reach into new or existing industries.
• Ensure the seamless progress of business transactions throughout the sales cycle and ensure the successful conclusions of the sales transactions.
• Minimum 5 years experience in enterprise software sales with a demonstrable record of accomplishment in closing new business.
• A University degree in Business Studies or IT is of advantage.
• Experience working with technology partners such as SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft and Microsoft and leveraging their expertise to sell to large enterprises.
• Experience working with system integrators like Accenture, Deloitte, IBM, Cap Gemini, BearingPoint.
• Understanding of human capital business processes (Talent management, organization management, performance management, recruiting).
• Proven sales management track record in increasing market share and growing revenue.
• Excellent and effective communication skills (both oral and written) in English and German
• Ability to plan, set objectives, execute action plans and measure results.
• Excellent organization skills to ensure effective planning and management of opportunities through a strategic sales process.
• Ability to think strategically and “out of the box”.
• This position requires 50% Travel Time